2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The front bumper wasn’t done today due to an issue with the bumper, however I had all the chrome trim and roof done in gloss black, I’m debating removing the black I did on the door handles and replacing it with white, I’m still questioning the mirrors as well, anyhow my wife loves it so it’s a win regardless...

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Love the Black roof !...been waiting to get mine done (had the roof rack removed for weeks) but no chance to get it into the shop yet. Seeing yours makes me want to get it done now !!! If you don't mind me asking, what did they charge you for the roof and window trim ? I have had all kinds of different prices quoted to me.....and they all seem pretty steep !

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roof, all chrome trim, minus the front bumper was $750, I thought that the price was fair, makes a huge difference, I love the roof and think I would’ve been okay only doing the roof and not the trim, good thing is it’s all reversible, I did remove the door moldings, I’m thinking I may have the rear lower bumper skirt paint matched white and the chrome strip white as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks great! The black roof makes a huge difference in it's looks. I am not a fan of white but you have me reconsidering that thought. Good job! I'm in the process of chrome deleting also. The bottom door trim pieces are on my hit list for this weekend. Then to start checking around for wrap prices. Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
302 Posts
Roof, all chrome trim, minus the front bumper was $750, I thought that the price was fair, makes a huge difference, I love the roof and think I would’ve been okay only doing the roof and not the trim, good thing is it’s all reversible, I did remove the door moldings, I’m thinking I may have the rear lower bumper skirt paint matched white and the chrome strip white as well.
That is a good price, I was quoted $1200 + for roof and all trim. I ended up painting my front bumper trim and mirror covers. May try to wrap my side window trims ,but don't think I would try and tackle the roof. They said the roof only would be $450...I m ay have to bite the bullet !...another local place quoted $600 for roof only !

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a good price, I was quoted $1200 + for roof and all trim. I ended up painting my front bumper trim and mirror covers. May try to wrap my side window trims ,but don't think I would try and tackle the roof. They said the roof only would be $450...I m ay have to bite the bullet !...another local place quoted $600 for roof only !
Did you paint your rear bumper valence white? If so do you have any pictures, I’m thinking about picking a spare one up to paint white.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Did you paint your rear bumper valence white? If so do you have any pictures, I’m thinking about picking a spare one up to paint white.
Yes I did, just did not install it yet.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I do not know. It looks good, but a black roof here in South Florida is to hot!

·
Registered
30 Posts
tRoof said:
I used to own a vinyl/window tint store. My price was $300/roof on all sedans/coupe. Surprisingly, no one ever brought their SUV/van/truck to wrap their roof. But, if I have to quote you, I'd probably quote you $500 just because it's so much bigger and harder to wrap something this high up, it's a lot more work than you think. Just my 2cents.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The front bumper wasn’t done today due to an issue with the bumper, however I had all the chrome trim and roof done in gloss black, I’m debating removing the black I did on the door handles and replacing it with white, I’m still questioning the mirrors as well, anyhow my wife loves it so it’s a win regardless...

Looks really good. What kind of wheels are those? Would you mind sharing the spec of the wheel?

thanks,

·
Registered
302 Posts
Eventually found a place that did it for a great price , love the new look.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
10 Participants
FlPacifica
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing