2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to the dealer to see about trading my 2013 Grand Caravan up to a newer model. I loved my Caravan, but it was a little bit utilitarian, I'll admit. Still, I play the harp, and I was told that if I wanted the easiest van to get the harp into, that was it, and it WAS easy.

When I got to the dealership, all the Caravans were sold. I could get one ordered from another dealership but it would be a hassle.....and not happen that day. So, I looked at the Pacifica. I knew the Pacifica as an SUV that you couldn't see out of. Was I surprised......I ended up with a 2017 Red Pacifica L with white leather interior. Woohoooooo. The more I drive it, the more I love it. What a difference in comfort from the Caravan. I'm tall, and the seats in the Caravan were never that comfy for me. This car is perfect.....everything fits me perfectly. And I can't get over the maneuverability of this vs. the Caravan. It feels like I'm driving a nice mid-sized vehicle and not a truck. I got my car on Tuesday, and I couldn't be happier.

·
Super Moderator
690 Posts
Nice! Congratulations on your new van. I agree the two models are light years apart.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
naughtyca, I totally agree. I didn't really pay attention to that at first. When I pulled up the driveway upon bringing it home, my husband noticed how much better it looked on the outside.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts