2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think in another thread someone mentioned there was a gap in the weatherstripping or something to that effect. Search for trunk and water, or something like that. I'll try finding it later.
probably upper back panel, roof, hinge bolt seams or wiring harness. They leak up top and follow the sheet metal of the vehicle to the lowest point in the spare tire well. It could also be a seam up underneath liftgate weatherstrip. I have my own caulking i use to fill the channel of the weatherstrip and place it back on the liftgate to stop the water from going up and over it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just found out today same issue with my 2018 PHEV (w/ sunroof), water in trunk about an inch deep. Carpet was soaked. Rear seat was up so fortunately it was not wet. Very disappointed, and seems I am not alone. Plan to take to dealership soon.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Just found out today same issue with my 2018 PHEV (w/ sunroof), water in trunk about an inch deep. Carpet was soaked. Rear seat was up so fortunately it was not wet. Very disappointed, and seems I am not alone. Plan to take to dealership soon.
Hello herbherb,
We certainly regret to hear about your recent experiences. Please keep us updated on your dealer visit. If we can be of any assistance, feel free to send us a private message. We'd be glad to help.
Laura
ChryslerCares

21 - 23 of 23 Posts