2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a 13 Buick encore. Nice little car. I stress the little. We liked my daughters Sienna. Had heard a lot of good things about the new Pacifica, so we tried it out. Of course I had to over research ... but I igress. In Florida there are a LOT of white cars because of the sun. But finding a white car with a white interior is a bit scarcer. Loved the ride! The pickup is quite nice. I am figuring out how the single dvd player works w the UCB input. Lots of good answers on the net too! Love the apple car play! Itunes freebies is a nice perk too! We wanted a comfortable ride to do a 3000 mile trip every year.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
We had a 13 Buick encore. Nice little car. I stress the little. We liked my daughters Sienna. Had heard a lot of good things about the new Pacifica, so we tried it out. Of course I had to over research ... but I igress. In Florida there are a LOT of white cars because of the sun. But finding a white car with a white interior is a bit scarcer. Loved the ride! The pickup is quite nice. I am figuring out how the single dvd player works w the UCB input. Lots of good answers on the net too! Love the apple car play! Itunes freebies is a nice perk too! We wanted a comfortable ride to do a 3000 mile trip every year.
Welcome to the forum. You can put your van information in the signature line of the UserCP (click next to log out) so that it is easier for someone to answer your questions when they come up. There is a lot of info available in the forum by using the search feature. You can download a more extensive owner's manual if you'd like.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I was thrown off by the "pulled the plug". I took it to mean that you decided against it. Anyway, welcome to the Forum @Professor.....and say hello to Ginger, MaryAnn, Gilligan, etc. :smile2:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome @Professor to the forum. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for your responses! Actually I look more like the captain than the professor >:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Lipster
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing