2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rear ones came in today they fit very well so far. Front ones come in in a few days

Here's a picture of the rear ones in the meantime.

·
Registered
2020 Billet Silver Pacifica S
23 Posts
I need to order mine.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle Luxury White
50 Posts
I am returning mine. (Front) They dont just "drop in". I would either have to heat and mold them or trim parts to make them fit. Don't feel like playing with and damage them. If someone has an advise please let me know...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I’ve always wondered: what is the purpose of those window deflectors? Do I need them?

·
Registered
26 Posts
We like these because you can let outside air into the vehicle when driving in rain with the windows down a few inches. I installed the WeatherTech units on both front and rear windows right after we bought our 2018 velvet red Limited.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Those look nice. I was wondering about getting them. I just ordered the Weather Tech mat so my 3 kids don't destroy the car.

·
Registered
2020 Billet Silver Pacifica S
23 Posts
I'm debating on ordering now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just opened a return ticket and weathertech canada wants me to pay for return shipping like it was my error. I do like the look and convenience of it. If anyone succeed in install, please let me know how it goes.

Note: noticed today on the box, they were made in 2018. Wonder if mouldings are still the same

·
Registered
2021 Maximum Steel Pacifica Hybrid Limited
36 Posts
Issue is at the bottom only. Not great pictures but might give someone idea...
What are pics 3 and 4 even showing?

·
Registered
50 Posts
What are pics 3 and 4 even showing?
Bottom part near the mirror, as per instruction, it is supposed to stay on top of the moulding and on outer side of where the glass will go up but in my case, top is all the way in and this still leaves bottom right in the middle of the glass track

·
Registered
827 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
I just opened a return ticket and weathertech canada wants me to pay for return shipping like it was my error. I do like the look and convenience of it. If anyone succeed in install, please let me know how it goes.

Note: noticed today on the box, they were made in 2018. Wonder if mouldings are still the same
This is what I went with and love them. They are near identical to the factory Mopar parts. But with two exceptions, they come in black and chrome trim so they don't look stupid covering them up when installed.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts