2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle Luxury White
50 Posts
This is what I went with and love them. They are near identical to the factory Mopar parts. But with two exceptions, they come in black and chrome trim so they don't look stupid covering them up when installed.

My trim is not chrome, they are brushed aluminum on pinnacle so would not match.

I will retry to reinstall the weathertech. It was cold the day i tried. Maybe it was just me:sleep:

·
Registered
2021 hybrid pinnacle Crystal black -1/28 built
60 Posts
Just picked up and able to install weather tech deflectors easily by following the instructions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I just installed my front ones it went extremely easy.

It tells you to keep the bottom of the front above the seal while installing it

·
Registered
51 Posts
Rear ones came in today they fit very well so far. Front ones come in in a few days

Here's a picture of the rear ones in the meantime. View attachment 46414 View attachment 46415
Those look clean, i read people can hear wind like the window seal is comprimised. I used these on my 2018
WellVisors Side Window Wind Deflector Rain Guards Visors - for Chrysler Pacifica 17-Up 2017 2018 2019 with Black Trim

They were stuck on to the black or chrome trim outside of channel but were very nice. I like your tho look great.

·
Registered
2020 Billet Silver Pacifica S
23 Posts
I installed my Weather Tech's today with no issue. I'll try them out tomorrow letting the windows up and down since it says let them still up 12hrs.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts