2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

WeatherTech Mats

10K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  RayLin 
#1 ·
My wife and I got a set of WeatherTech Mats (1st, 2nd, and 3rd rows) and just aren't a huge fan of them. We use the stow and go far to frequently. I would return them but they charge a 15% restocking fee and I would have to cover shipping back. If anyone is interested in them make me an offer and we can talk. They retail for $200 plus shipping.

#2 ·
Where are you located?

#5 ·
Im in NC - Sorry for the late reply. Had to take a few days away from the forum to get ahead on work and just got back in town from vacation.

#3 ·
Which mats will you replace the WT's with?

#4 ·
I have had WeatherTech Mats or Liners in each of our last four vehicles, but selected the Chrysler / Mopar All Weather Slush Mats for the Pacifica. The 2nd Row Stow N Go is what makes the Chrysler Mats a better choice in this vehicle as it doesn't have the ball and socket anchors in the middle section of the mat. When you want to Stow your 2nd Row Seats, you can easily just pop the outside ball and socket connector in the mat and fold it to the opposite side such that the floor access can be lifted into place after sliding the front seat forward.

#7 ·
I might take a look at them. I was leaning toward the Husky's. I like how the "center isle" piece is attached to the 3rd row mat and not the 2nd. It just makes me feel like folding it over to the access the stow and go might be a bit easier

#8 ·
Check out the 3D Maxpider Kagu ones. I'm leaning that way.

#13 ·
Having had the WT's in an earlier T & C, I purchased only the fronts for our Pacifica since we regularly stow the 2nd row. The fit is OK but not as close as I would like along the drivers side panel just forward of the door. A slight but somewhat unsightly gap. I feel it's from Weathertect's molding/cooling process that causes the mat to curl on the outer edge. I'd bet that they package them before they cool after the molding process and they take a "set" in that position.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.