2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't even purchased my 2020 PacHy S yet and already am looking to see how much money I can spend on accessories.
Currently in my WeatherTech shopping cart:

Floor liner, complete set in black - $200
Cargo trunk liner - $90
Sunshade - $60
Window deflectors - $100

$450 so far, what else do I need???

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as sunshades, I would seriously consider the full kit. I originally got the windshield only and liked it so much I got the full set...
Seems like a lot of work asking the wife to put all the shades up every time. It's getting tint now and I went with the 3M crystalline so that should cut down a lot of the heat.

·
Super Moderator
572 Posts
Coverking is nice too and they actually have awesome customer service. I ordered mine thru Costco and have been working with them on proper fitting wind shield sunshade because of how my Pacifica is equipped

·
Registered
123 Posts
Seems like a lot of work asking the wife to put all the shades up every time. It's getting tint now and I went with the 3M crystalline so that should cut down a lot of the heat.
Yes it is. Not practical to put all shades every time I run an errand, but definitely put them on when I go camping and want to sleep tight.

3M Crystaline will help for sure, what shade did you get? Did you do the roof and windshield as well?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it is. Not practical to put all shades every time I run an errand, but definitely put them on when I go camping and want to sleep tight.

3M Crystaline will help for sure, what shade did you get? Did you do the roof and windshield as well?
I can totally understand that. How do you use your van for camping, you have a setup for sleeping inside the van?

I went with 40% all around, front windows, side windows and rear window. Then 70% on the windshield and 40% on the sun roofs.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I can totally understand that. How do you use your van for camping, you have a setup for sleeping inside the van?

I went with 40% all around, front windows, side windows and rear window. Then 70% on the windshield and 40% on the sun roofs.
Nice!! Went for 90% for front and windshield, and 70% for everything else. It's a good compromise, by night I want it lighter, by day I want it darker => it's good! :)

Yes, I have a great camping setup, pictures are due as I have some major upgrades since this This is how I use my van...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts