2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I refresh Chrysler.ca almost everyday, and I was sure about that web inventory has 3 Pinnacles on dealer lots and 111 Limiteds (being built, in transit or on dealor lots) this morning, but something happend suddenly this afternoon, the numbers changed to 31 and 473, most of them are building for Quebec, and also some of them are in transit but never showed up as being built, the weird thing is that WAP is starting shut down since this Monday til the week of July 11, means that they shouldn't production anything until reopen, where're those vahicles coming from? is that website tech isuue or they're doing secretly build.

BTW, also I've checked my VIN, it's not on the web list and couldn't find window sticker.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Quebec Volume is because their ev rebate is being lessened , so dealers ordered before the cut off date . I’m not a fan of the intransit , being built Chrysler portal designations on the site , how often do you think it’s updated . Dealer units you’ll have to actually call dealers and get them to confirm from their system , majority will be sold units anyway . I’m just waiting for the 23 model year price increases and of course the streamlining of options to packages to become even tighter .

·
Registered
9 Posts
How do you know when the plant is shut down? Mine is supposed to be delivered July 22nd but its still in "being built". So its either secretly built or it's not coming in July.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts