2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I’ve ordered a new White Touring L. For when I arrive from UK next month. Never had a minivan like this before. Can anyone advise what must have accessories such as rain guards, hood protector (do they still use these things?). Interior items? If you buy a rear trunk protector (those hard plastic ones like a bowl). Does your rear seats still fold flat?
Thanks

Gary UK

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Hood protector for hood l lip, side mud guards for the front door and lower rockers ( rear fascia won’t rot ) and inside floor mat/ liners to save your carpets . And a tint to save the interior from the sun and prying eyes .. lol

·
Registered
2022 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Fathom Blue ordered 10/30/21, built 12/08/21, delivered 12/23/21.
254 Posts
Hood protector for hood l lip, side mud guards for the front door and lower rockers ( rear fascia won’t rot ) and inside floor mat/ liners to save your carpets . And a tint to save the interior from the sun and prying eyes .. lol
What mud guards do you use? I haven't seen any model specific options from weather guard or husky. I'm guessing the OEM mopar splash guards?

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
What mud guards do you use? I haven't seen any model specific options from weather guard or husky.
OEM MOPAR
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Same part numbers on 2018
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Car Automotive parking light
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Automotive tire Font Audio equipment Carmine Camera accessory

BTW, the part numbers state they don't fit a 2021 or 2022 but they do and fit perfectly. The front will NOT fit if you have running boards.

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congrats! I added these after market:

1. Rear Bumper protector (Dawn Enterprises RBP-017 on Amazon) - no slipping if standing on the back bumper

2. WeatherTech front, mid and cargo Floor mats (direct) - seats stow with cargo mat in. Mid mats make getting to stow and go a little clumsy, but they saved me when an entire chocolate milkshake was dropped on the floor while I was driving. The raised lip was a godsend.

3.Lloyd Mats cargo liner that covers the 3rd row when stowed. This isn’t on their website at the moment. I love that it lets me protect all the fabric.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
There used to be a interior protection package that had the liner that covered the rear cargo area when the seats were folded into the floor ( 3 rd row ) .

Interior Protection Package — Includes all-weather floor mats, rear cargo bin Stow ’n Go® storage, rear cargo liner, all-weather cargo floor mats and bright door sills (ACX)

·
Registered
2022 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Fathom Blue ordered 10/30/21, built 12/08/21, delivered 12/23/21.
254 Posts
Congrats! I added these after market:

1. Rear Bumper protector (Dawn Enterprises RBP-017 on Amazon) - no slipping if standing on the back bumper

2. WeatherTech front, mid and cargo Floor mats (direct) - seats stow with cargo mat in. Mid mats make getting to stow and go a little clumsy, but they saved me when an entire chocolate milkshake was dropped on the floor while I was driving. The raised lip was a godsend.

3.Lloyd Mats cargo liner that covers the 3rd row when stowed. This isn’t on their website at the moment. I love that it lets me protect all the fabric.

Good Luck!
Never knew about the mat that covers the folded 3rd row and it bothers me as we usually have those down. Went to the Lloyd's site and they have it on as an option now. I think I will order one but was curious if you have a picture of what they look like?
RubberTite Car Mats

·
Registered
3 Posts
Never knew about the mat that covers the folded 3rd row and it bothers me as we usually have those down. Went to the Lloyd's site and they have it on as an option now. I think I will order one but was curious if you have a picture of what they look like?
RubberTite Car Mats

Here you go!

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks! I went ahead and ordered one.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Weather tech also has rear cargo liner with a option for a roll up and over rear bumper cover protector mat . It has 3 clips that you can snap on or off if you need to remove it

·
Registered
254 Posts
Just as a clarification - The weathertech mat with/without bumper protector only covers behing the 3rd row. The Lloyd's mat is available as a mat that covers everything behind the 2nd row when 3rd row is stowed.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Personally I'm not a fan of tack on things like mud flaps and hood guards...

Reactions: DoninDel

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am an anal retentive kook when it comes to armoring my new vehicles. Used all the big brands and all of them are pretty good. But I got these for my '21, and they are, by far, the best front floor mats ever! 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Liners

Other than that, yea, mud guards, rear bumper pad, and whatever rear armor you like. I use mine like a pickup so the middle seats are out and the rear stowed, and I have two full length doggie liners that cover the sides and the back of the front seats. Means I can toss the mountain bikes inside rather than futz with getting the stock/unapproved trailer hitch, and not scrape or scuff or filthify anything.

To sate my neurosis, right after I took delivery I had a partial clear wrap: full front and lights, half hood and fenders too. Front of roof to windshield, mirrors, door cups, door sills, and rear bumper. And I got these kind of silly sawtooth looking silicone stick on pads for under the front bumper. Should take a parking block hit or two.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I use mine like a pickup so the middle seats are out and the rear stowed, and I have two full length doggie liners that cover the sides and the back of the front seats. Means I can toss the mountain bikes inside rather than futz with getting the stock/unapproved trailer hitch, and not scrape or scuff or filthify anything.
I have a full-length liner, but best Idea I heard of is buy a "bagster" at Lowes, etc - just about indestructible and high sides. The Bagsters are cheaper than cargo liners.

·
Registered
2018 Pacifica Touring L+
821 Posts
I am an anal retentive kook when it comes to armoring my new vehicles. Used all the big brands and all of them are pretty good. But I got these for my '21, and they are, by far, the best front floor mats ever! 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Liners
Have these in wife's '18 and it was the first thing I ordered for my '21, but they are on backorder for gray (both Pacificas have light gray carpeting). Absolutely positively love them! Ship date slipped from 1/3 to 1/18. Meanwhile, I switched the driver's stock front floor mat for the passenger and flipped them both over. Hope new 3D Maxpiders come soon!

Edited: BTW, I might recommend getting the front driver and passenger windows tinted. We travel with dogs. The tint helps keep your vehicle cooler and helps protect the leather seats (and passengers!) from harmful UV rays.

Reactions: CANADAHYBRIDGUY
1 - 20 of 25 Posts