2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2019 PacHy limited, black, sunroof
33 Posts
Have these in wife's '18 and it was the first thing I ordered for my '21, but they are on backorder for gray (both Pacificas have light gray carpeting). Absolutely positively love them! Ship date slipped from 1/3 to 1/18. Meanwhile, I switched the driver's stock front floor mat for the passenger and flipped them both over. Hope new 3D Maxpiders come soon!

Edited: BTW, I might recommend getting the front driver and passenger windows tinted. We travel with dogs. The tint helps keep your vehicle cooler and helps protect the leather seats (and passengers!) from harmful UV rays.
Driver windshield tinting is illegal in some states. Makes sense to me...cops like to see who's inside and whether they're holding anything scary.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I don't think driver window tinting is actually illegal, just limited. I live in TX, and driver window tinting is allowed, but must have a transmittinance value above 25%. Actual windshield "tinting" is allowed, as long as it is UV only - no actual tint. I "tinted" all the glass in my Pac, but kept it within the legal limit, so it really isn't significantly darker than stock, but the heat reduction is substantial. I used the 3M Ceramic and it wasn't cheap - right at $1K, but it was a worthwhile investment.

·
Registered
2018 Pacifica Touring L+
820 Posts
We always travel with one of those folding accordian-style silver windshield sun screens. They really work, but make sure to get the correct size.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

I’ve ordered a new White Touring L. For when I arrive from UK next month. Never had a minivan like this before. Can anyone advise what must have accessories such as rain guards, hood protector (do they still use these things?). Interior items? If you buy a rear trunk protector (those hard plastic ones like a bowl). Does your rear seats still fold flat?
Thanks

Gary UK
We bought the Weathertech laser-measured floor mats for front and rear seat and the one for the cargo bay. All fit perfectly and snap down. The rear most seats still lie flat. We bought the Husky rear cargo liner but it had gaps on both sides. We sent that back for the Weathertech version. This winter has been a mess of mud and snow and we are very happy that we went with the more expensive Weathertech.

Yours,
Erick

21 - 25 of 25 Posts