·
Registered
2021 Maximum Steel Pacifica Hybrid Limited
81 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Chrysler Pacifica Limited S, Black
131 Posts
Installed a rear bumper protector found on Amazon for $63. Had some scuffs so it was nice to cover them up.
This is THE BEST! I had one on my 2021 but traded it in so fast (they were past closing time) that I forgot to remove it. Grrrr. So had to buy a new one again for my 2022. Sucks, but can't not have it!!!

·
Premium Member
2018 Pacifica Touring L+
963 Posts
My '21 Pacifica Touring L AWD is six months old, but only has 2,800 miles on it. Today I changed out the oil filter with a new genuine Mopar one (MO-349). Didn't change the factory oil; just the filter. So easy to do since it is on top of the engine. That first oil filter from the factory works overtime in a new engine.

Reactions: VelvetRedAWD

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Touring AWD Velvet Red "S"
298 Posts
My '21 Pacifica Touring L AWD is six months old, but only has 2,800 miles on it. Today I changed out the oil filter with a new genuine Mopar one (MO-349). Didn't change the factory oil; just the filter. So easy to do since it is on top of the engine. That first oil filter from the factory works overtime in a new engine.
I do a first change at 500 miles, MoPar filter and oil. Then every 5k after that. Never had any engine issues since I started driving in 1972.
Of course, back then, oil changes were every 3500 miles. But I drove way less. All my vehicles were Chrysler products.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I do a first change at 500 miles, MoPar filter and oil. Then every 5k after that. Never had any engine issues since I started driving in 1972.
Of course, back then, oil changes were every 3500 miles. But I drove way less. All my vehicles were Chrysler products.
Curious why the first one with just 500 miles?

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Hybrid Limited "S"
179 Posts
Curious why first bath after 7 months? Asking because I had a white pick-up over a decade ago and I had to wash it constantly.
It was winter, lol, and it just finally got nice outside.

I mean it was dirty, but it didn't look too bad until once I started washing it & seeing the difference

·
Registered
2021 Hybrid Limited "S"
179 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
783 Posts
It was winter, lol, and it just finally got nice outside.

I mean it was dirty, but it didn't look too bad until once I started washing it & seeing the difference
Your not worried about road salt? I live in New England and road salt destroys cars. I run mine through the car wash at least twice a month just to get the salt off.

·
Registered
2021 Hybrid Limited "S"
179 Posts
Your not worried about road salt? I live in New England and road salt destroys cars. I run mine through the car wash at least twice a month just to get the salt off.
Nah, not really. It's unavoidable & it didn't see that much use during the winter.
I don't ever run it thru car washes, and while I do take great care of my cars regardless....it is a lease.

Car washes are just a waste of money, especially in winter. It'll stay clean for like a day or two, lol.
And it "destroys" the finish on the paint (swirl marks).

But I know what you mean.

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
783 Posts
Nah, not really. It's unavoidable & it didn't see that much use during the winter.
I don't ever run it thru car washes, and while I do take great care of my cars regardless....it is a lease.

Car washes are just a waste of money, especially in winter. It'll stay clean for like a day or two, lol.
And it "destroys" the finish on the paint (swirl marks).

But I know what you mean.
Around here I go to the touch-less car wash. Unlimited washes start at less than $20 a month. I never lease cars. I normally buy a 2 year old car and drive it till it drops. I end up up keeping my cars 12-15 years my last one dropped at 12 years old with 170,000 miles. Rust is always the main issue. I’m hoping my PAC lasts longer with aluminum panels and the belly pans blocking most of the undercarriage.

301 - 320 of 325 Posts