2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

41 - 60 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
The vacuum didn't come installed?
Just installed the vacuum in mine too. Takes about 2 minutes.

Instruction sheet says to "lube the hose". Had visions of some tech at the dealer lathering the hose with bearing grease and making a mess of things. A little Lexol or Armorall on the plastic end coupling allows it to easily pass through the first few inches of the outlet. Snaps right onto the flange on the vacuum in the back.

Suction is a little weak compared to my other vacuums (Festool & Alto), peaking at about 50" of water lift. A cheap ($75-100) vacuum will pull 65-75" and a good commercial vac is 90+.

The mini vacuum and the mini spare tire are both a compromise. At least you get to choose.

·
Banned
106 Posts
Thanks for that information, definitely will save someone from making a mess of things. The suction information is crucial too for people still open to making the choice

·
Registered
742 Posts
Here is what i did to mine today......installed the extra set of 20" rims, that were powdercoated......tomorrow the rest of the first set of mods will be done.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Damon, so how do I get my hands on a set of the Black Powdercoated 20" rims?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Damon, so how do I get my hands on a set of the Black Powdercoated 20" rims?
Find a good powdercoater and have it done.

These wheels were done by Chrysler as a prototype deal for the Pacifica, then given to a guy that sells off items like this. I got them from him for next to nothing....even had new Nitto tires on them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Find a good powdercoater and have it done.

These wheels were done by Chrysler as a prototype deal for the Pacifica, then given to a guy that sells off items like this. I got them from him for next to nothing....even had new Nitto tires on them.
Those are sick. I'm not much on Black Rims but those look really good.

·
Registered
742 Posts
They look good. Can't wait to see them on the van.

Forgot to show what they looked like on the van, I also blacked out some of the chrome, going to finish doing the rest hopefully this weekend....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
643 Posts
Forgot to show what they looked like on the van, I also blacked out some of the chrome, going to finish doing the rest hopefully this weekend....
That looks clean. Congratulations on one sharp looking van!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Took delivery today, and dropped it off for Xpel and tint. High beam conversion to HID, and switch out of low beam HID's to some slightly higher temp bulbs next week. Now about those aftermarket wheels...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Took delivery today, and dropped it off for Xpel and tint. High beam conversion to HID, and switch out of low beam HID's to some slightly higher temp bulbs next week. Now about those aftermarket wheels...
What does Xpel cost? I haven't called here to get a quote yet.

·
Registered
151 Posts
What does Xpel cost? I haven't called here to get a quote yet.
Depends on the installer, materials, and coverage. I typically do a 1/2-3/4 hood with leading edges wrapped, 1/2 fenders, full bumper, A pillars, mirrors, door cups, rocker panels (on my vehicles without splash guards), and top part of back bumper. All windows tinted to 20% with Llumar films. Typically costs around $1200-$1600 for the jobs that I request.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
I've got a pile of accessories to install, but I'm waiting for it to stop raining. I did get this Mopar hitch plug installed though! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
washed pacifica

Just washed my van also washed windows andcleaned floor mats. Nothing else to report as it runs terrific.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Waiting for nushield to arrive. I drove my wife's van for the first time last night and the HID system leaves much to be desired. Waiting for lighting stuff to arrive.

Ordered 22 x 9 +35 Ace Alloy Devotions drilled to 5 x 127. Working on tires in 255/35R22 and TPMS sensors. After this, I'm done...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Waiting for nushield to arrive. I drove my wife's van for the first time last night and the HID system leaves much to be desired. Waiting for lighting stuff to arrive.

Ordered 22 x 9 +35 Ace Alloy Devotions drilled to 5 x 127. Working on tires in 255/35R22 and TPMS sensors. After this, I'm done...
Pleae post pics of the wheels after they are installed, thanks!

41 - 60 of 142 Posts
About this Discussion
141 Replies
51 Participants
bmullins
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing