2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Can I get a picture of your door sills. I found them on Amazon for $70 a pair. Ty
Found what on Amazon? The Weathertech front floor liners? Not for 70.00! You must be looking under the older Chrysler Pacifica or you are not looking at Weathertech's Floor Liners, they might be Weathertech's weatherbeater floor mats.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Reactions: MajikMojo

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Found what on Amazon? The Weathertech front floor liners? Not for 70.00! You must be looking under the older Chrysler Pacifica or you are not looking at Weathertech's Floor Liners, they might be Weathertech's weatherbeater floor mats.
No, the door sills for $70. But... WHY ARE THEY SO SMALL? or is it just an optical illusion? I want most of that door exposer to be covered! Wife likes to drag her feet. My mazda CX-9 covers 2/3rds.

Thank you for the picture btw.

·
Registered
746 Posts
No, the door sills for $70. But... WHY ARE THEY SO SMALL? or is it just an optical illusion? I want most of that door exposer to be covered! Wife likes to drag her feet. My mazda CX-9 covers 2/3rds.

Thank you for the picture btw.
Yes, they are kinda small. They do work for me though as I placed them where my feet would drag if they did.

2017 CHRYSLER PACIFICA FRONT DOOR SILL GUARD PLATES WITH LOGO NEW MOPAR GENUINE | eBay

Chrysler Pacifica Brushed Stainless Steel Door Sill Guards - 82214548AC | eBay

82214548AC - PROTECTOR - DOOR ENTRY - Chrysler | eBay

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Thanks. I might just wrap it or try out a self healing clear paint protection film. Already going to apply it to behind the door handles. My Mazda CX-9 came that way, but my wife's Toyota Prius did not. Guess who's door looks better :)

·
Registered
245 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Do you want the bumper protector for looks or for protection?
Generic ones are about a third the cost but might be too short. Most are about 36". I measured the trunk opening to be over 50".

I'm also considering using clear paint protection film instead.

Protection. The Kia Sedona covers the entire bumper under the hatch lid. Chrysler should have done that too. Heck even my Mazda CX-9 has the majority covered up.

I am also concerned about the plastic leading up to the deck opening (interior side). Again, Sedona has a nice covering for that. I might... just might... apply some sort of truck bed liner paint to that trim piece like here. Apperantly it will work on plastics if you use an inhibaitor.

·
Registered
607 Posts

Sorry if I missed it but what is the rubber mat right inside the door opening?

·
Super Moderator
2,886 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,886 Posts
No - the rubber below the Pacifica insignia. I don't have the rubber inside the door frame like that.
If you mean the rubber ABOVE the insignia, that's the door gasket and yours should definitely have that. But if you really mean BELOW the insignia, then the only thing I see that you could be talking about is the running boards. Those are an add-on, so you wouldn't have them stock. But they most certainly are not inside the door frame. They're below the doors.

·
Registered
607 Posts
If you mean the rubber ABOVE the insignia, that's the door gasket and yours should definitely have that. But if you really mean BELOW the insignia, then the only thing I see that you could be talking about is the running boards. Those are an add-on, so you wouldn't have them stock. But they most certainly are not inside the door frame. They're below the doors.

Oh I see what you mean - they are the running boards then. Fooled me since they look so integrated!

·
Registered
607 Posts
I gave my van a proper washing! I had been wiping her down in the garage but unseasonably warm temps meant I could hand wash her outside. I loved every minute of it. And she is back to beautiful!!
So happy with the Tusk White color!
John

·
Registered
55 Posts
Day 3.....

Realized the chrome moldings are on the drivers side doors, but not on the passenger side! Windsor QC fail! Hopefully it is a one-off thing, and there aren't a bunch of cars missing the passenger side chrome moldings in the field.

The first test of the new FCA for me..... Confident things will work out.

-FV

101 - 120 of 153 Posts