2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
I have had no problems with the performance of my van, but I had the V53 recall (clean ground area) done, oil change & tire rotation at Atlantic Chrysler in St. Augustine. In and out in an hour.

·
Registered
2020 Luxury White Pearl Pacifica Touring L Plus
54 Posts
^^^^ Looks great/stock! I'm a sucker for blacked out wheels.

Like how you cleaned up your rotors for the photo too. I always forget to do that and they're all rusty looking.

·
Registered
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
99 Posts
^^^^ Looks great/stock! I'm a sucker for blacked out wheels.

Like how you cleaned up your rotors for the photo too. I always forget to do that and they're all rusty looking.
Thanks! I like the look too! The Durango R/T wheels are 20 x 8 so they are slightly wider than the stock 20s, but they do look like they could be stock. It's subtle enough of a difference that most people wouldn't know its not stock.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks! I like the look too! The Durango R/T wheels are 20 x 8 so they are slightly wider than the stock 20s, but they do look like they could be stock. It's subtle enough of a difference that most people wouldn't know its not stock.
Sounds like those would make great winter tires with some Blizzaks... :)

Reactions: ZPirate

·
Registered
2017 Limited Brilliant Black Pearl
26 Posts
White LED brake/rear turns, Amber LED front turns, and LED reverse lights

·
Registered
21 Posts
New 2020 Limited. WeatherTech vent shades, bug deflector, rubber pad to protect the top of the back bumper, installed a 2016 front console from a T&C between the 2nd row seats, & put the maxspider front mats from my 2017 in the new van.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Technically not today, but in early July gave Granite Xhaka his first hand wax since taking ownership in December. Looking svelte!

Reactions: craig and ZPirate

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Looks good, but car wax works much better than hand wax. <ducking . . . >

·
Registered
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
99 Posts
Installed a Dawn Industries bumper pad. I'm still surprised that the Pacifica doesn't come with one. Pretty easy install as long as you take your time and work from the middle out. Having someone to assist is a bonus. My only complaint is that it does go all the way back to the door opening. I like the way it tucks over the edge of the bumper cover though.

·
Registered
2018, Chrysler, Pacifica, Silver
1 Posts
I loaded up, 600 sq ft of flooring. Just about 1/2 full. Anyone want to help unload?

·
Registered
81 Posts
141 - 155 of 155 Posts