2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Almost like it. I'd have a silver E-type with red Connolly leather. I'm not totally sold the seat shape or the van styling really sells it. Also, red fades in the sun in some really weird ways sometimes. I'd really dislike pink or rose seats. I also don't like seeing red in my rear view mirror.

That said, I think its interesting and would like others to buy it. I like that FCA is taking some risks. Now that we have the Voyager I assume the Pacifica will be pushed higher up the profit margin ladder and to get there there needs to be some interesting options. I'd prefer things like refrigerated console, better sound, exterior styling options and some more refined luxury paint colors e.g. better silver colors.

·
Registered
190 Posts
too garish for me, but I know some like it. Agree that I like FCA for being bold in general (orange and bright blue colors)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nope for me either but I am not a risk taker when it comes to color trends. I thought my red velvet van was a reach for me but I see them everywhere. My wife is tired of me pointing them out,

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’d have to see it in person and the exterior colour would def have to flow with the interior. I had red on my grand Cherokee srt8 and had zero issues with durability or colour fading .

·
Registered
330 Posts
I could warm up to the red color, but have two big objections to the package:
1) I like chrome - I don't want wheels the color of brake dust
2) "S" on a mini-van HAS to stand for Silly

·
Registered
14 Posts
IMHO a solid red inc the backing and sides would probably be better with the stitching vs red then different color stitching and black for sides and back. Too much colour happening in the same place.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Needs more, if they're going to do it the need to have same red on the dash and door panels. A la the corvette

·
Registered
233 Posts
🤢🤮

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Needs more, if they're going to do it the need to have same red on the dash and door panels. A la the corvette View attachment 42510
I disagree , my last grand Cherokee art8 had red seats and panels and was just enough. If the Pacifica had a all out red interior I’d be way too much . You have to account for interior flow, dimensions and design .

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well if it’s the same Alcantara prayer they used in my grand Cherokee srt 8 Jeep that’s not a issue . The seat and material didn’t fade or have any discolouration

1 - 15 of 15 Posts