2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my pachy, looks like FCA eliminated the rear heated seats on the limited too?

so some random interior lighting was removed, has halogen headlights, not HID(or LED), rear seats fold manually (fine with me), no rear heated seats.

Anything else i'm missing that the PACHY limited is missing that the GAS limited has?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Some changes are to reduce draw on the battery, which would reduce the 30 mile (+ or -) range before the ICE kicks in. Heated seats would certainly be in that category.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
With the rear heated seats, I suspect it's more about how the seats can be removed. With the Stow'n'Go seats, there's no need to disconnect or reconnect a wiring harness when folding down the seats.
You are probably right. That had not occurred to me. ;)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some changes are to reduce draw on the battery, which would reduce the 30 mile (+ or -) range before the ICE kicks in. Heated seats would certainly be in that category.
maybe that's why the front heated seats in my car suck. I'm hoping they're just defective. Takes 25 minutes to warm up.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
maybe that's why the front heated seats in my car suck. I'm hoping they're just defective. Takes 25 minutes to warm up.

That’s certainly not proper. Mine gets toasty in 5 minutes or so and I’ve to turn them down to remain comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That’s certainly not proper. Mine gets toasty in 5 minutes or so and I’ve to turn them down to remain comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks bond007. I'm going to the dealer sometime this week and going to sit in another one of their leather pacificas that's outside and cold and compare how long it takes to heat up.

My thinking is to compare seat temps with one of those cheap laser temp guns at 5 min and 10 min from ice cold. Compare mine to another one, if its drastically different, we know something isn't working right.....right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts