2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Pachy Ltd. with safety tec, surround stereo etc. etc.
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a test drive today. Been looking at these for 2 years. I have never wanted a brand new vehicle. But the hybrid has everything I'm looking for. Except the price. I'd love to know lowest prices paid for the 2020 hybrid. Any trim level. I live in California and the taxes alone are ridiculous.
I thought during these tough economic times dealers would be happy to have customers willing to buy a pricey minivan after SIP and then a stop sale order. But the dealer I saw today didn't even want to offer a dealer discount, though most others in the vicinity will. And this dealer had the same models on the lot as they did when I last visited 2 weeks ago. The manager looked surprised when I mentioned that after he said they were strong sellers. I guess he figured nobody notices that stuff.

So best prices! Please post price and where you bought it. If I'm not mistaken, the hybrid is smog certified for all 50 states, so I think that means I could buy one out of state and it would be ok for California (?)

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
You have to check programs in your area as sometimes they offer cash back but can’t combine that with low rate financing . Dealers today know that low inventory equates to no discounts other than what the manufacturer is offering. Welcome to the pandemic

·
Registered
8 Posts
limited hybrid with safety tech, s appearance, sunroof, wheel locks MSRP 51575 for 43k out the door with il tax and 0 percent financing for 60 months

·
Registered
342 Posts
limited hybrid with safety tech, s appearance, sunroof, wheel locks MSRP 51575 for 43k out the door with il tax and 0 percent financing for 60 months
That's a good price with 0% interest. I think OP bought the van already.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Did a test drive today. Been looking at these for 2 years. I have never wanted a brand new vehicle. But the hybrid has everything I'm looking for. Except the price. I'd love to know lowest prices paid for the 2020 hybrid. Any trim level. I live in California and the taxes alone are ridiculous.
I thought during these tough economic times dealers would be happy to have customers willing to buy a pricey minivan after SIP and then a stop sale order. But the dealer I saw today didn't even want to offer a dealer discount, though most others in the vicinity will. And this dealer had the same models on the lot as they did when I last visited 2 weeks ago. The manager looked surprised when I mentioned that after he said they were strong sellers. I guess he figured nobody notices that stuff.

So best prices! Please post price and where you bought it. If I'm not mistaken, the hybrid is smog certified for all 50 states, so I think that means I could buy one out of state and it would be ok for California (?)
If you buy it out of state, and bring it to California, even though it is smog certified, you will need a smog check again. It's reasonably fast, however, you must drive the car a little bit (say 50 miles) before doing it, if the battery in the car was disconnected (say due to the shipper having shipped it over that way) and reconnected, as the way the smog check works, they connect the smog check computer to the car's computer, and ask the car's computer to self-report that it sees no issues with its emission control system. For that to work the car needs to have been driven for a bit for its computer to collect that info, but disconnecting the power to car's computer apparently resets that info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts