2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I also wouldn't want to pre-order without having read or watched several reviews, and after I had test driven the vehicle, and personally approved the new drive system, plus an understanding and acceptance of what options are/are not available, or what I would trade off (other than 2nd row Stow & Go seating) to get the hybrid.
Heh, the only thing on your list that I havent done is test drive the sucker. I have test driven the gas version and it is pretty slick. The videos of test drives seem to be in line with this though.
Also my current vehicle is on it's last legs as of 5 months ago so I am a smidge anxious. Nothing like the smell of burning oil when you park to create an incentive for a hasty purchase.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just saw that the Hybrid's are on the assembly line ! So excited.... Of course there will only be a few avail this month but hopefully they ramp up quickly and we can see these all over the place.
www(dot)freep(dot)com/story/money/cars/chrysler/2016/12/02/chrysler-pacifica-hybrid-production-starts-windsor/94759360 ... Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid production starts in Windsor

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
10 Participants
soconnorny
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing