Registered
935 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Not sure I completely understand the Donlen site, does this mean my order put in last week could be a 2020? The dealer didn’t tell me any issues with the order process but if I read that right they are not taking 2019 orders anymore. Can someone clarify?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Accordin to Carl

"Just found out that they will be shutting down the Windsor Plant from July 7-August 11. Typically, they don't shut down the plant for this long unless they are doing some major retooling. There may be changes coming that are not showing up in the current order system. ..."

What major changes? Amphibious? Monster Truck Version? All Electric?
Or to be really radical, maybe 2 new cup holders?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Accordin to Carl

"Just found out that they will be shutting down the Windsor Plant from July 7-August 11. Typically, they don't shut down the plant for this long unless they are doing some major retooling. There may be changes coming that are not showing up in the current order system. ..."

What major changes? Amphibious? Monster Truck Version? All Electric?
Or to be really radical, maybe 2 new cup holders?
...or they got a glut of overstock.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...or they got a glut of overstock.
Glut of overstock? Is there anywhere online where we can see all of the remaining 2019's? The Chrysler site only lets me see cars on dealer lots in a 250 mile radius and frequently, that is not accurate.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Glut of overstock? Is there anywhere online where we can see all of the remaining 2019's? The Chrysler site only lets me see cars on dealer lots in a 250 mile radius and frequently, that is not accurate.
I haven't looked in months, but I think cars.com could do a national search, and it was pretty accurate.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
They shut down the plant last year for almost as long, but the excuse was to retool the line for the Grand Caravan so that it would pass current safety regs. No rumors of why this year's shut down is so long. Both Pac and GC are down in sales so far this year so that may have something to do with it. But then again, so are the other minivans. Looks like SUVs have too much momentum.

Model 2019 YTD 2018 YTD YoY
Pacifica 48,527 63,024 -23%
GC 71,947 86,778 -17%
Ody 47,500 51,255 -7.3%

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
"No real changes" doesn't mean no changes in any way.
A component part supplied from a 3rd-party could change & improve without them listing it as a change.
I'm not buying any of the leftover 19's. I'm still hoping to se some changes for the 20 PacHy that haven't been listed. I might just keep my ICE Pacifica Limited till the Portal comes out.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I'm not buying any of the leftover 19's. I'm still hoping to se some changes for the 20 PacHy that haven't been listed. I might just keep my ICE Pacifica Limited till the Portal comes out.
Me too. Waiting for a refresh of any kind. But then again, our GasPac is doing fine so I'm in no rush.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I’m hoping the AWD Pacifica will accompany a bigger battery and hid lights . The portal will be smaller than the Pacifica and im quite fine with the current size of it .

·
Registered
935 Posts
I see the 2020 is still using the crappy dash that bubbles up after you buy it.
Mine has been certified Bubble, Gluten, and Soy free. It is also Organic, and Non-GMO. Sorry about yours.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
About this Discussion
111 Replies
27 Participants
pleckerling
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing