2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

61 - 80 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
yeah, I'm not happy about the grille change either. but 4-door power windows is enough of a trade-off for me to still be happy I'm looking at '20s rather than '19s.
Can you please explain?
Do the rear van door windows go down in the 2019?
Do the rear van door windows go down in the 2020?

·
Registered
210 Posts
sorry, poor phrasing.

the '20s introduce one-touch power down for the 2nd row windows in the PacHy. the '19s only have one-touch power down for the front row windows.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'll get this right eventually....

That is to say, there are 4-door power windows on both MYs. Just the one-touch 2nd row feature was added for 2020.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
The new leftover Hybrids in our area are all lacking advanced safety tech. I think Chrysler should make AST standard on all Limited models.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So, are you ordering a 2020 Hy Limited? What kind of deal are they offering?
Yes, 35th Anniversary edition with advanced safetytec. Price they are giving me is $47,335. The hybrids will no longer be sitting on any lots. They must have a customer name attached to them to be ordered now. My guess is that is going to make it harder to get deals as they aren't worried about the car sitting on their lot forever.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Yes, 35th Anniversary edition with advanced safetytec. Price they are giving me is $47,335. The hybrids will no longer be sitting on any lots. They must have a customer name attached to them to be ordered now. My guess is that is going to make it harder to get deals as they aren't worried about the car sitting on their lot forever.

You do still get the $7500 tax incentive plus any local incentives. Did they give you a time frame for delivery?

·
Registered
521 Posts
I need to site to be updated so I can build my 2020 with the Red "S" package! Let's go Chrysler!!
John

·
Registered
7 Posts
The red S package isn’t showing in the order system yet. Nor is the ceramic grey clear coat color. I’m meeting with dealer tomorrow for an update. Anyone find pics on that red leather seating?

·
Registered
521 Posts
The red S package isn’t showing in the order system yet. Nor is the ceramic grey clear coat color. I’m meeting with dealer tomorrow for an update. Anyone find pics on that red leather seating?

What you describe IS the combo I most want to see and will probably step into next.
John

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I found these.

The ceramic looks like sting-grey that's on the Jeep Wranglers. Sharp.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I finally found a website that shows off the new Red S package and the new color: agirlsguidetocars dot com/chrysler-voyager-minivan-and-pacifica-red/ (sorry, can't submit a link yet since I'm a newbie). The wife isn't onboard with the red, though I am. Happy wife, happy life. Sticking to the alloy. On a side note, getting that combo would make you a super Ohio State fan :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
I finally found a website that shows off the new Red S package and the new color: agirlsguidetocars dot com/chrysler-voyager-minivan-and-pacifica-red/ (sorry, can't submit a link yet since I'm a newbie). The wife isn't onboard with the red, though I am. Happy wife, happy life. Sticking to the alloy. On a side note, getting that combo would make you a super Ohio State fan :)
Well I am a Buckeye so that makes good sense!
John

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
The special edition interiors are too dark. They need to break them up with maybe an Alloy headliner and door panels.

·
Registered
521 Posts

OK, after looking at it - I am still interested in the red. Surprised it is only the front of the seats that are red but I think I might like it - the red/black look better than I thought.
John

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone know if you can get black seats in the 2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited? Can you only do that with the 35th Anniversary? Sounds like the Appearance package is only Red now? Also the standard limited has no option for black seats.

61 - 80 of 144 Posts