2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Appears the subwoofer in the upgraded sound package takes up the rear storage space, any creative solutions on where to store these items that would normally go in the rear storage hatch?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I don’t know if something has changed in the recent builds, but my 2018 with the same specs you mentioned has everything neatly packed and out of view in the left side wall.

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
1,059 Posts
Yeah, there is definitely a speaker in that space above the vacuum pump now...
This is only applicable to 2021+ models equipped with the 19-speaker Harman Kardon audio system. This would include all non-hybrid 2021 Pinnacle models, and 2021 Limited models equipped with the Premium & Safety Sphere Group option. For 2022, it appears that all non-hybrid Pinnacle and Limited models will have the 19-speaker HK system according to the 2022 fleet buyers guide.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Appears the subwoofer in the upgraded sound package takes up the rear storage space, any creative solutions on where to store these items that would normally go in the rear storage hatch?
The tire inflator has a designated place in the second row stow and go hole between the seats you will see four mounds that position the inflator and the velcro wraps around the beam to secure it.

I don't know yet where the hose extension goes. My dealer said they only received 2021 vans three weeks ago. They admitted that they are newish and far down the order priority.

·
Registered
25 Posts
From the owners manual.

Hose Extension — Use to add another 12 ft (3.6 m) of usable length to the vacuum hose. Hose extension is provided in a bag attached to a grocery hook behind the third row seat on the driver’s side.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts