1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
2? But both look good.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I think I like the Hellcat rims the best.
I agree with you. From a design perspective, the Pacifica consists of very fluid lines. Your wheels integrate better with the overall design.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Option #2

·
Registered
32 Posts
I agree with you. From a design perspective, the Pacifica consists of very fluid lines. Your wheels integrate better with the overall design.

Those aren't my wheels. I just chopped them onto the photo. :)

Though now that I have done that, I want those to be my wheels. Haha. I have the factory 20's on my VR Pacifica.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Ha - if only the Pacifica came with 6-piston Brembos like the Chargers do.
Ha - and it would stop on a dime and give 9 cents change!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I like the Hellcat rims the best.
Man, now you have me leaning towards the Hellcat option. Great Photoshop skills, this really helps me.

Any chance you could do this on a white Pacific with Black Hellcats? :grin2:

I was originally thinking the Hellcats, maybe I should stick to my original plan.

I was also planning on going with the gloss black because the white paint is nice and glossy. Your photo makes the matte wheels look pretty darn good!

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
To me, the hellcats look the best. If I could, I'd get them in gold.

I guess my '80s teenage self w/gold rims is coming back...

·
Registered
363 Posts
I’m biased , nothing beats a oem rim and tire combo . I notice next to nothing in efficiency loss moving up to this 245 50 20 from 18’s . The feel and handling is a huge improvement ( rotating mass and weight savings ) was what made me go this route . I’ve found aftermarket rims ( not all ) are heavy in weight and Poor quality for finish , longevity and strength . Just my 2 cents ( want going to spend 5 grand on a set of tires rims sensors )

·
Registered
21 Posts
My gawd that looks gorgeous Tsuter. I just left a vehicle with that look and loved it in my blacked out Explorer with 20 chrome rims and now have a white pacifica and was eyeing these exact rims in matte black on 20s. Can you post a side view pic?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We went with the replica srt GC spider monkey wheels in 9x20”. A little bit of poke. The tires are undersized though, as I had a set from another vehicle that still had some life left in them, but next set of tires will be proper size.
Very nice clean look!

I went ahead and ordered the 22x9.5 partly because I have a new set of 22" tires I never used from another car. If it's a horrible ride or just not happy with it I'll go with 20's. But I think I'll be happy with the 22's.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts