2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I know this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone have an email for an upper management person at Chrysler that can possibly help us regarding our 2017 Pacifica that has been sitting at the dealer over a week now? Already have dealt with customer service and then "Enhanced Customer Service" who moved it to a case manager who has yet to call us for one week now. The issue is that my warranty expired 3000 miles or so ago.

The dealer mentioned that Chrysler can offer "Goodwill" or pay for a portion of it. This issue had nothing to do with my driving, but a failure on the manufacturing end. The rear air conditioner line burst. The repair is at a minimum $1500. At this point I want an answer with a "yes" or "no" but no one is calling. The dealer is calling asking what we are going to do because it is sitting there. Enhanced Service has been called 3 times. Each time they say "The Case Manager will call within 24-48 hours". Beginning ro doubt that I will ever get a call so that is why I would like to contact someone that has authority. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
If you do have to pay for a repair, check with an independent shop that does a/c work. $1500 sounds high.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts