2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm shopping for a new Pacifica Touring with the Advanced Safety things and I see dealers listing prices on the East Coast that are about $5000 less than anywhere within 500 miles of the LA area. It does look like there is a rebate of $1500 or so for that area, but that doesn't explain the majority of the difference. Emissions are 50 state. I'm not sure about traveling and purchasing and shipping back, but it makes me feel like I'm overpaying for the vehicle. Is there something else that I'm missing?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here it is about on the Touring $2800 depending on the options, or at least that is what all of the quotes I have gotten say.

·
Registered
712 Posts
A lot of them are also scams with every marginal incentive included, even some that cancel each other out, like Costco, Sam's club, military, chrysler employee etc. They also include requirements crap like their financing required, or trade-in required etc

·
Registered
451 Posts
My experience shopping for a hybrid last winter led me to Maryland. Why? Many few options where I live. Greater competition leads to lower prices.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally got a local dealer to budge and there's a Pacifica sitting in my driveway. Was it the absolute best deal ever? Probably not, but I'm pretty satisfied.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts