2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My van has spent 11 days in and out of the dealership over the last 3 months to try and fix the radio on my new pacifica hybrid. It just keeps getting worse. I have little hope it will get better. I even got a new radio and I thought it might solve things. but it didn't, the new radio after an update also doesn't work!! Now it is rebooting over and over again, about once a minute. So about 40 times for each carpool drive. I don't have the time to keep bringing the van in over and over again. I drive carpool and need the van to get the kids to school so it is hard to find a period of time I can bring it in.

How many other people are struggling with this? What recourse do I have? Is there any hope...

·
Registered
470 Posts
My van has spent 11 days in and out of the dealership over the last 3 months to try and fix the radio on my new pacifica hybrid. It just keeps getting worse. I have little hope it will get better. I even got a new radio and I thought it might solve things. but it didn't, the new radio after an update also doesn't work!! Now it is rebooting over and over again, about once a minute. So about 40 times for each carpool drive. I don't have the time to keep bringing the van in over and over again. I drive carpool and need the van to get the kids to school so it is hard to find a period of time I can bring it in.

How many other people are struggling with this? What recourse do I have? Is there any hope...
Your Post makes me think that your specific Radio problems may have included various faults vs. the reboot issue you are currently experiencing with the new Radio. Is this true? The reason I ask is that there is a chance your current problem is not at all related to whatever your earlier issues were. If this is the case, you may want to make one other appointment with your Dealer to focus purely on getting the newest Updated Software to load successfully. IF there are other Dealers in your area, you may want to have this particular Update attempt performed by a different Dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts