2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone just bought a second set of rims from their dealer?
I tried looking up the cost of rims from the Chrysler website, but it says there are no parts available for a 2022 hybrid.
Anyone know what's up with that? There doesn't seem to be much of anything available for 2022 model year.
For my Tesla I was able to buy a set of rims and winter tires already mounted with sensors right from their website. It was super easy and the price was pretty reasonable at $500 per wheel considering the hassle factor. They sent them to the service center which installed them for no additional cost. I would do the same for the Pacifica, but can't figure out how.
I checked out Tirerack, but all of their wheel options are pretty bad looking. I'd much rather have OEM rims even if they cost more.

· Registered
2021 Hybrid Limited "S"
547 Posts
The dealer will DEFINITELY be more money.

I bought some OEM 17" wheels for my Hybrid for winter. (17" snow tires are cheaper versus 18" too)
They ended up being brand new OEM ones from a wheel supplier....these are what I have & where I bought them from. Free shipping & 5% off @ $667/set:

It might be cheaper thru their ebay listing though (but sales tax?):

The polished version is cheaper though with free shipping & 5% off @ $531/set:

And then the OEM center caps snapped in, then I bought the snow tires & TPM sensors from my local Discount Tire & had them mount and balance them.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts