2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A year ago I had a 2017 Touring and I was able to install a T connector brake harness quite easily without any splice.

Fast forward a year and I now have a 2018 Touring plus and etrailer claims the T connector harness does not work with this model. So my question.
1. Will the T connector harness work? I honestly do not see why it would not, its the same van.
2. If I do have to splice are there any instructions online, or at least a chart so I know what each wire is for. Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
A year ago I had a 2017 Touring and I was able to install a T connector brake harness quite easily without any splice.

Fast forward a year and I now have a 2018 Touring plus and etrailer claims the T connector harness does not work with this model. So my question.
1. Will the T connector harness work? I honestly do not see why it would not, its the same van.
2. If I do have to splice are there any instructions online, or at least a chart so I know what each wire is for. Thanks.
This may help. I saw this review on etrailer.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
olearyj
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing