2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Touring L Plus
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2020 Touring L Plus with alloy cognac interior. I really like the color scheme but the dash has a lot of shiny black trim that is just a giant fingerprint magnet. I see that B&I makes a trim kit for the Pacifica. (www.bitrim.com) I think the whole kit is certainly over the top, but a burl wood trim around the AC controls and the center screen might be a nice touch. Does anyone have experience with this type of dash kit, and what are opinions on wood trim dash kits in general?

·
Registered
8 Posts
might be cool. I'd personally go with either a paint matched or real carbon fiber. I would love to see how these over-lay style pieces look. does it bulk up the areas? unless the wood is micro thin, i don't see how it would fit and still be flush with surrounding areas. gotta see them in person first.

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
350 Posts
I have used these kits before with varying degrees of success. Some parts look good, others just never sit right.Depends on the surfaces and how much the kit needs to bend. looks like on the Pacifica main dash/screen it is made up from a few pieces.Also, once you apply this stuff, its on for good.If you don't align it 100%, it will bug you and draw your attention forever !!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts