2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You didn't really answer the question. You don't seem to be contributing to the community. Do you have an agreement to market your products on this forum?
Sorry, I think the value being brought to this forum is in the answers to the to question in the topic.
These types of forums are watched by the manufacturers and watched by Mopar.
This is a well established forum with lots of different topics. I hope this is enough answer as I am trying to keep this steered towards the topic.
Please be respectful of this and keep any off subject questions to a personal message.

Thank You

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only Cover Your Chrysler Pacifica With A Factory Backed Chrysler Extended Warranty.
Buy Direct And Save https://www.chrysler-factory-warranty.com/

·
Registered
226 Posts
I did buy the lifetime warranty before it was discontinued. Most of the issues with my 2002 Town & Country occurred after it passed the 10 year mark... but I had other reasons not to replace it at that time, and then held out for the hybrid to become available. I'm not sure I'd have purchased an extended warranty once it was discontinued.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sorry, I think the value being brought to this forum is in the answers to the to question in the topic.
These types of forums are watched by the manufacturers and watched by Mopar.
This is a well established forum with lots of different topics. I hope this is enough answer as I am trying to keep this steered towards the topic.
Please be respectful of this and keep any off subject questions to a personal message.

Thank You

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only Cover Your Chrysler Pacifica With A Factory Backed Chrysler Extended Warranty.
Buy Direct And Save https://www.chrysler-factory-warranty.com/
So no, that response is NOT acceptable. If you are a shill for Mopar or Chrysler- YOU NEED TO DISCLOSE THAT. PERIOD.

But its obvious you have no intention of disclosing who you work for and why you are asking this question.

Its my understanding that part of the forum rules are you must disclose your business association. The fact that you won't says more about YOU than you realize.

Shill poster, shill thread.

And if you can post this malarkey, then I can respond as this is absolutely on topic. So please respect that... LOL

·
Registered
58 Posts
You didn't really answer the question. You don't seem to be contributing to the community. Do you have an agreement to market your products on this forum?
Thanks for calling this poster out. He's 100% a shill. I haven't posted in months but logged in just to point this out and support your inquiry.

His responses are so guarded and cryptic its pathetic.

People, don't respond to this guy until he discloses his REAL motives...

·
Registered
58 Posts
CONFIRMED- Chrysler shill-

Business Manager at Gaddis Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram

Look up his Linkedin...

Go away shill- or be more transparent in your market research....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Being honest and upfront about things sure makes a difference. This guy isn't. Is that a person anyone would want to do business with?
LOL! But he is a car salesman...and even worse- management of car sales people... The king shill LOL!

I'm always amazed when people think nobody is paying attention- he just killed any business he would get from this site... And I SERIOUSLY hope NOBODY responds to him from here on- he deserves to go away... Misrepresent yourself somewhere else.

You can't hide these days.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
LOL! But he is a car salesman...and even worse- management of car sales people... The king shill LOL!

I'm always amazed when people think nobody is paying attention- he just killed any business he would get from this site... And I SERIOUSLY hope NOBODY responds to him from here on- he deserves to go away... Misrepresent yourself somewhere else.

You can't hide these days.
I am again apologizing, I feel if you are not interested in a post you should move on. But you must of been personally offended some how.
I apologize to have upset you so much to invoked you to use so much energy in anger and frustration. God bless you an I truly wish you peace.
I also think my motive and representation is clear in my signatures. I am not trying to pretend that I do not sell Mopar warranties at a highly discounted price at
https://www.chrysler-factory-warranty.com/ This is not an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others. which is a Shill by definition.

Again God Bless
Sam Combs

·
Registered
369 Posts
You haven’t been honest and forthright, Sam. It’s pretty simple to disclose who you are and your purpose. You’ve not chosen to do that during your time here. You’ve earned your reputation.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts