2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed last week that my clock was wrong in our 2018 Hybrid Touring L. It was off by an hour. Like it hit daylights savings time early or something. I seem to remember it doing it before the last time change also. I don't see any where to set the date though, so how does it know to change time for daylights savings. I set it to the correct time and it is holding, but why is changing to begin with and how do I fix it?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Noticed last week that my clock was wrong in our 2018 Hybrid Touring L. It was off by an hour. Like it hit daylights savings time early or something. I seem to remember it doing it before the last time change also. I don't see any where to set the date though, so how does it know to change time for daylights savings. I set it to the correct time and it is holding, but why is changing to begin with and how do I fix it?
Hello Emedlin,

We are very sorry to hear of your concerns. Please use the following link to locate more information on how to set your clock (page 515): https://msmownerassets.z13.web.core.windows.net/assets/publications/en-us/Chrysler/2018/Pacifica_Hybrid/9112.pdf. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to follow up via private message.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 4 of 4 Posts