2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

Was your Pacifica returned with a full charge and / or full tank of fuel.

Z11 recall. Did you get it back fueled / charged

744 Views 17 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  ChryslerCares
The Z11 recall procedure states that the vehicle should be returned to customer with a fully charged HV battery and a full tank of fuel. What was your experience?
Reactions: 1
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
The Z11 recall procedure states that the vehicle should be returned to customer with a fully charged HV battery and a full tank of fuel. What was your experience?
lol yeah gl with that.. Chrysler told me they don't care in a few extra words.
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
By default if you select 1 or 2, isn't that the same as #3?
Before I picked up the van, I asked the service advisor if the tank was filled. He said no. I presented the recall procedure document showing that Chrysler will reimburse for the cost of the fuel. The service advisor said ok, and had someone fill the tank. It was a good thing too because I only had an 1/8th tank. I didn't ask or care about charging the battery.

Now I am trying to figure out how I get the free oil changes.
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
At pickup it was not refilled. I showed them the recall procedure and they sent someone to fill it up. Same as with @greeneconoline I didn't care about the charge that much.

Also trying to figure out the free oil change thing.
  • Wow
At pickup it was not refilled. I showed them the recall procedure and they sent someone to fill it up. Same as with @greeneconoline I didn't care about the charge that much.

The 3 oil change/tire rotation for 2 yrs will be attached to your VIN after the Z11 recall has been performed. Should you want us to check that status on that, please send us a PM with your VIN. Thank you

William
Chrysler Cares
We are sorry to hear about your experience. Have you brought this up to the dealer's attention? Should you need assistance on this further, please send us a PM.

William
Chrysler Cares
Before I picked up the van, I asked the service advisor if the tank was filled. He said no. I presented the recall procedure document showing that Chrysler will reimburse for the cost of the fuel. The service advisor said ok, and had someone fill the tank. It was a good thing too because I only had an 1/8th tank. I didn't ask or care about charging the battery.

Now I am trying to figure out how I get the free oil changes.
Hello,

Please send us a PM with your VIN, our team would be happy to check for you the status of your oil change/tire rotation.

William
Chrysler Cares

Did you get anywhere with the oil changes? @ChryslerCares said the dealer still needs to submit paperwork for completion of the recall. The dealer says they already submitted the completion. So I guess I don't get my z11 marked as completed and no oil changes.
Not only was mine not charged and not filled up but it was at 0% charge and the fuel light was on!!
  • Haha
  • Wow
I see you were offering to help people with their 3 oil change package after Z11 .

I purchased one outright. The last one was not used before it expired because I came fine with Covid. I open 3-4 case with Chrysler. They passed me off to Mopar This repeated over and over. No one will help me for over a year. Can you help? Thank you.
I see you were offering to help people with their 3 oil change package after Z11 .

I purchased one outright. The last one was not used before it expired because I came fine with Covid. I open 3-4 case with Chrysler. They passed me off to Mopar This repeated over and over. No one will help me for over a year. Can you help? Thank you.
Any existing service or maintenance contract would have to be through Mopar Vehicle Protection. They are the one that can make any adjustments/changes.

800-442-2666

William
Chrysler Cares
Did you get anywhere with the oil changes? @ChryslerCares said the dealer still needs to submit paperwork for completion of the recall. The dealer says they already submitted the completion. So I guess I don't get my z11 marked as completed and no oil changes.
We checked your VIN this morning and it is still showing uncompleted. Once the submission has been sent, it takes a few days for the goodwill to be processed in your VIN.

William
Chrysler Cares
I got mine back after 25 days of waiting.
fully fueled, 80% charged. exterior washed, front row cleaned.

Now, waiting for 25days rental fee reimbursement.
Finally found a dealer in northern va that would do the recall. Dealer we normally get our service from doesn’t have a certified technician or equipment to do the recall. They referred us to a dealership that would but that was a dealership that we had major issues with. We had to go down to Springfield va to get the z11 recall done. They gave us a loaner but they only do the recall 3 days a week. It took about a day and no issues so far but again what does this recall really do to fix the battery manufacturer issue. Software can’t fix a hardware issue. No, the van was not fully charged when we picked it up nor was there a full tank of gas. The service technician was polite and professional which says a lot considering our experience at the Fairfax Va location were they scheduled appointments but they don’t necessarily have technicians available to work on the cars the same day as the appointments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
See less See more
Reactions: 1
Finally found a dealer in northern va that would do the recall. Dealer we normally get our service from doesn’t have a certified technician or equipment to do the recall. They referred us to a dealership that would but that was a dealership that we had major issues with. We had to go down to Springfield va to get the z11 recall done. They gave us a loaner but they only do the recall 3 days a week. It took about a day and no issues so far but again what does this recall really do to fix the battery manufacturer issue. Software can’t fix a hardware issue. No, the van was not fully charged when we picked it up nor was there a full tank of gas. The service technician was polite and professional which says a lot considering our experience at the Fairfax Va location were they scheduled appointments but they don’t necessarily have technicians available to work on the cars the same day as the appointments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for your feedback. It is better to find a dealer that has the tools and proper tech to perform the Z11 recalls. We do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Should you wish to discuss this further, please send us a PM.

William
Chrysler Cares
We checked your VIN this morning and it is still showing uncompleted. Once the submission has been sent, it takes a few days for the goodwill to be processed in your VIN.

William
Chrysler Cares
It is looking like the dealer doesn't know how to submit the completion. Can you send me the form and I can hand deliver it to the dealer?
It is looking like the dealer doesn't know how to submit the completion. Can you send me the form and I can hand deliver it to the dealer?
This is not a form, the dealer submits everything electronically on all the repairs so it is all in our database system. Once claim is submitted, we have a department that process all the Z11 goodwill.

William
Chrysler Cares
1 - 18 of 18 Posts