2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Pacifica Hybrid limited all options, 25.500 miles
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Complained many times at FCA and contacted the hotline one more time.

After discussions they offered a rental car until the recall is fixed. But I would have to pay it upfront, turn it in and they reimburse you.

Second option was a Visa gift for $200 to use for gas or anything else. After some complaining they raised it to $300/month until the recall is fixed.

Would like to have the car finally fixed and be
Font Number Screenshot Document

safe, but at least it offsets the gas cost.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was encouraged to read this post, but unfortunately the Canadian arm of Chrysler isn't being as "generous".

After hours on hold and multiple days of phone tag, I finally spoke to the highest level person I could at FCA Canada, and was told they weren't authorized to provide me with anything more than the one time $200 gift card they sent me a few months back. She even had the gall to suggest that I should be grateful they even gave me that.

I will never buy a Chrysler product again, and will veer as many people as I can from buying Chrysler as well. This whole situation is ridiculous, and no one seems to care.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was encouraged to read this post, but unfortunately the Canadian arm of Chrysler isn't being as "generous".

After hours on hold and multiple days of phone tag, I finally spoke to the highest level person I could at FCA Canada, and was told they weren't authorized to provide me with anything more than the one time $200 gift card they sent me a few months back. She even had the gall to suggest that I should be grateful they even gave me that.

I will never buy a Chrysler product again, and will veer as many people as I can from buying Chrysler as well. This whole situation is ridiculous, and no one seems to care.
interesting how much variance there is across people for how much they are being compensated. i will see what chryster provides me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts