2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Chrysler Pacifica Limited S, Black
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been exactly a month since I sped to MA from NJ when the dealership said the Limited I'd been eyeing on their site was arriving that afternoon.

I have no regrets about upgrading from a 2021 Touring to a 2022 Limited S!

Can't tell you which I enjoy more: the handsfree truck lift gate + handsfree sliding doors or Park Assist. I pride myself in being able to park well but Park Assist is fun! It's the closest thing I'll ever get to a self-driving car for now. I also love that there is a built-in vacuum. I still use a tiny portable one for the front row though. And the 360 Camera...game changer! My next one will have the FamCam though. I just didn't have the patience to wait for one with it.

I finally got to take some photos. Here he is...

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
4,417 Posts
Not a fan of the resdesign
Are you kidding me. , the redesign finally gets rid of that bulbous front and back end , addition of front and led lighting makes it much more cohesive design externally and finally a interior that has a front cabin console that elevates its functionality and capabilities for storage and ease of access .

·
Banned
2020 Voyager LXi
60 Posts
Are you kidding me. , the redesign finally gets rid of that bulbous front and back end , addition of front and led lighting makes it much more cohesive design externally and finally a interior that has a front cabin console that elevates its functionality and capabilities for storage and ease of access .
My 18 has front LEDs and I love the rounded front end because it doesn’t look like the vehicle ran straight into a wall

·
Premium Member
2,290 Posts

·
Banned
2020 Voyager LXi
60 Posts
Curious what you mean?
He’s got no clue what he’s talking about. To me Chrysler is trying to hard to make the vans look like dodge chargers with the full width led brake lights, the u shaped led drl in the headlight, rectangular fog lights, I mean **** they may as well go ahead and put hood scoops on them next year and add an extra spoiler. The only thing it “demands” is a hard pass when looking at what van to buy

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He’s got no clue what he’s talking about. To me Chrysler is trying to hard to make the vans look like dodge chargers with the full width led brake lights, the u shaped led drl in the headlight, rectangular fog lights, I mean **** they may as well go ahead and put hood scoops on them next year and add an extra spoiler. The only thing it “demands” is a hard pass when looking at what van to buy
Wasn't asking you.

But you're right about the last part...if you're so unhappy with redesign, you can stick to your 2018 and find a new vehicle altogether when you're up for an upgrade.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just wait for another repeat post about something that’s already been talked about on here, I’m sure you’ll be the first to reply with a snarky comment. Par for the course with you, that’s all I ever see you posting. That and god forbid anyone changes anything from stock on these, you’re the first to shoot them down and tell them how something like putting other than factory windshield wipers on the van will void your warranty.
Again, negativity.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts