2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

221 - 224 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
For the piece I had there looked like metal clips on the top and bottom that were keeping the screen and module together. I wasn't brave enough to try it, but would definitely love to hear if you have any luck!
Did you get to test everything? Did most options work?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you get to test everything? Did most options work?
Still haven't gotten a chance to run through everything, although I'm hoping to today. However, everything that I'd normally use in my car is functioning as expected (radio, Android Auto including audio and navigation via google maps, climate adjustments in front and rear). The touchscreen still isn't my favorite, but it's not terrible.

Things I'm going to check out will be my Uconnect connection (i.e. does the Assist button function and trying to figure out if the 911 button would also function). I think if Uconnect registers the radio as being in my car I'd be able to use the functions like being able to use the app to unlock/lock my car or registering the vehicle location. While they aren't features I'd use or need regularly, they'd definitely be nice to still have.

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
355 Posts
Managed to get my hands on a 2019 screen and receiver unit and ordered the Fakra cable (cannot believe I could not find one in the US !)....The bezel that the screen came with was all scratched up, so gave it a paint job !..Hopefully everything will go smoothly once the cable arrives, it is due in a few days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Managed to get my hands on a 2019 screen and receiver unit and ordered the Fakra cable (cannot believe I could not find one in the US !)....The bezel that the screen came with was all scratched up, so gave it a paint job !..Hopefully everything will go smoothly once the cable arrives, it is due in a few days.
That looks fantastic. What part number was your module?

221 - 224 of 224 Posts