2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Our 2017 had bubbling paint on the hood... DO NOT RECOMMEND our unorthodox way of how it got fixed....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Having issue with bubbling paint on the hood of my 2017 Pacifica. Took to dealer and he said Chrysler would not cover this! I don’t trust this dealer! What else can I do? Jim Meredith
CW 4 Army ret.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Are you still under the factory warranty? If so they will absolutely cover it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
On a side note anybody know if they rectified this after 17 I'm thinking about having the hood wrapped and It bit me in the ass on my 14 T&C as I had to have it removed for them to "fix" it which lasted about another 15 months before the corrosion came back. I don't want to be in the same boat if they have not fixed this after 17's

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
On a side note anybody know if they rectified this after 17 I'm thinking about having the hood wrapped and It bit me in the ass on my 14 T&C as I had to have it removed for them to "fix" it which lasted about another 15 months before the corrosion came back. I don't want to be in the same boat if they have not fixed this after 17's
Hello rescueswimmer,

We regret to hear this! Please feel free to send us a private message with more details if you'd like additional assistance.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Having issue with bubbling paint on the hood of my 2017 Pacifica. Took to dealer and he said Chrysler would not cover this! I don’t trust this dealer! What else can I do? Jim Meredith
CW 4 Army ret.
Hi Jimmeredith,

We are very sorry to hear this. Please feel free to follow up via private message as we are happy to discuss this further with you.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine had it and I got it repaired about a year ago. Was cleaning the van today and noticed it was back. I am going to take it too the dealer on Monday and show them. Hopefully I will get a new hood this time. I have 81,000 miles on my van now, but I think this issue is covered under the 5yr/100,000 Rust protection warranty.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Mine had it and I got it repaired about a year ago. Was cleaning the van today and noticed it was back. I am going to take it too the dealer on Monday and show them. Hopefully I will get a new hood this time. I have 81,000 miles on my van now, but I think this issue is covered under the 5yr/100,000 Rust protection warranty.
Hey rluck9277,

Please feel free to follow up via private message with more details as we would be happy to see how we can assist further from our end.

Alex
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
1 Posts
Curious, Do all 2017s have the hood paint bubbling issue?
Hi, I haven't been on the forum in a long time, came back to see if others had this issue after noticing we had several areas that are bubbled along the edge. We will be taking to the dealership and hopefully get it replaced/fixed.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts